Wednesday, June 8, 2011

wrapped up...

Farwell 'Shabby Vintage Junk Extravaganza #2'!

What fun we had! It amazes me the way the venue is filled with vintage treasures and comes to life... it takes on a personality of its own and then vanishes again...

Here are a few pictures of my stall snapped seconds before opening the doors to the early bird ticket holders... (the detritis of frenzied last minute pricing whisked away!!)



Thank you all so much for coming... I am already scheming ideas for my stall for the next one!

Stroll on over to Yardage Girl to see where 3 of my succulent pots found a home and to see why it pays to be an early bird!

2 comments:

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Oh Ryn I'm so GLAD you have some pics of your space....I may have to pinch them as I didn't have my camera charged during the Show....I KNOW....How can I POSSIBLY call myself a Blogger....hahahahaha....!!

I hope you've recovered Lovey....I say next week when everything's back to normal, we go out & put Kelly's book to the test....!!

See ya Sunday....!

Cheers,
Tamarah xx

yardage girl said...

Loved your stall, and my succulents are doing well! Nic